Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Week 295: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

Janet had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #295 and here is her selection:


Jenny's super CAS popped up unicorn with just the touch of pastel rainbow on the mane and tail stole my heart this week.

Congratulations, Jenny!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the honorable mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #296!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulation to the winner and all honorable mentions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jenny! your card me smile, it's so cute! Thank you Diedre for picking my card, and congrats to all the HM's xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous collection of cards! Congrats to Jenny and all the other honourable mentions and thanks Rachel for the pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations jenny,lovely card..thank you for picking my card joyce..i feel so honored

    ReplyDelete
  5. And congratulations to all the honorable mentions too😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation to Jenny and all honorable mentions!
    Bharati, thanks for picking my card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Jenny and the other honorable mentions, and thanks to Kevin for choosing my card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to my scrap friends Jenny and Nettan I love your cards <3 Congrats also to the rest of the HM :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, I'm so happy. Thank you for choosing my card. I can not believe that. Thanks for all the congratulations.
    Congratulations to all honorable mentions as well

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the honorable mention, I'm tickled pink!!! Congrats to everyone who played!

    ReplyDelete