Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Week 153: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions! 

Kymona had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #153 and here is her selection:

Ksenija's card grabbed my attention right away.  Her "pop" of color is perfect!! Her placement of her sentiment tickles me.  Such a elegant CAS card!

Well done Ksenija!! 

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!

 Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #154!

4 comments:

  1. Aww!!! Thank you so much sweet Kimberly for choosing my card for honorable mention this week!!! Made my whole day ♡ Bless U Anna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a great and pleasant surprise! Thank you, Kymona, for selecting my card! My congratulations to all HMs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the HM, Jen! I really appreciate it. :) Congrats to Ksenija! You're card is gorgeous! Happy to be amongst great HM company. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for my HM and congrats to all - always puts a smile on my face! What a beautiful winning card...so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete