Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Week 115: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

Ardyth had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #115 and here is the card she selected:

 

Gunsan's restrained use of bold, colourful, fun patterned paper really takes this CAS card to the next level!

Congratulations, Gunsan! 

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to stop back in an hour for Challenge #116!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats, to all!!! Awesome cards! And thanks so much for the Honorable Mention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to everyone :-D A lot of beautiful cards. Thank you very much for the Honorable Mention :-D I am very happy you liked my card :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat's to the winners! Awesome cards all around!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Gunsan....Cheers all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Thank you so much! With such a stiff "competition" I must say this is one of my proudest cardmaking moments yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to everyone - awesome cards and such great inspiration there.
    Thanks for choosing my card, Gillian. I'm thrilled to see it up there.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Meghan for choosing my card, I'm so glad your a fan of M&M's!! Congratulations to Gunsan and all of the other HM's, all of their cards are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for picking my card Joyce! What an honor!! And congrats to all the other gals as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Tracey, for choosing my card! =)

    ReplyDelete